General Regulation of Data Protection (RGDP) – May 2018.
We inform you that our customers’ personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Responsible: Martí Pascual Lombarte with NIF 47152146F
Purpose of the treatment: we treat the information you provide us in order to provide the requested service and send them communications regarding the content of our products and services.
- Origin and category of data processed: the personal data that we will process is the identification data that you provide us with through the registration form found on our website.
- Retention period: the data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the number of years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Lawful basis for processing: we process your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and always in accordance with the purposes described.
- Recipients: the data you provide will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
However, to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as data processors and who will be contractually bound to comply with their legal obligations as data processor, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of the information.
Rights: you are the holder of the following rights over your personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation or opposition of the processing thereof.
- Withdrawal of the consent given.
- Right to data portability
In order to exercise these rights, you must send us a written communication via email to email@example.com specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can file a claim in relation to the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Data Protection Agency located in Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.