Minimalism in commercial spaces
Minimalist decoration emerged in the late 1960s in New York but has its origins in Europe, in the early designs of the architect Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe: elaborate ideas about the purity of forms.
Minimalist design usually induce a high-level design characterized by straight lines, open spaces and a color palette with few tones, elements that together create balance and harmony. These spaces characterized by the rule “less is more“, present the following peculiarities:
– Colors: use of pure colors, with monochromatic surfaces or backgrounds, with soft tones. Tanned or black tones are also incorporated with subtle touches of color to accentuate details and accessories. The white color is used to multiply luminosity.
– Materials: wood and rustic materials are the most used in this style of decoration. Smoothed cement, glass, steel wire, and stones. All these materials are usually in their natural state or minimally manipulated.
Minimalism as a lifestyle
Minimalism, understood as a philosophy of ecological life.
By understanding what minimalist means, it begins to promote true detachment from material and sentimental possessions. It is in accordance with the ideal rhythm of life for a sustainable world. In minimalism, objects are not accumulated, time and money are invested in personal fulfilment, such as studying a profession, learning about new cultures or sharing moments with loved ones.
Advantages of a minimalist in retail design:
– The store seems more spacious and organized
– Easy and quick location of products
– Greater visual appeal of the product to be sold
– Generates harmony and balance in the store due to its warm, natural tones and soft lighting
– Transmits modernity, quality and elegance
– In many cases, if the materials used are noble and pure, it also associates the brand with values of sustainability and responsibility for the environment.
Pasqual Arnella and minimalism
The rise of the minimalist movement is based on “less is more” philosophy. Our paper paste products match perfectly with this style: super light materials, reduction of waste and carbon footprint, without any plastics or fiberglass: just 100% recycled paper pulp, combined with noble materials such as natural pine wood.
Paper pulp products are synonymous with: Simplicity, naturalness, warmth, pureness and sustainability.
Amb el suport de:
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.